- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged. With the rear of the unit facing forward, pull the lid towards you at the upper end as shown and remove the rear cover.
- Remove the UltraHEPA™ and Carbon/VOC filters by pulling the tabs straight out on the top and bottom of the filters.
- The Carbon/VOC filter sits inside the HEPA filter. To remove the filter, simply pull up on the inner filter to separate it from the HEPA filter. Insert your new UltraHEPA™ and Carbon/VOC filters and slide them back into the rear of the unit, then insert the bottom of the inlet grill first and then snap the upper part of the rear cover back into position.
- Make sure the bottom hooks are properly in place before snapping them up to their upright and locked position.
- To reset your Change Filter alert press and hold the Ion and Dim buttons for 5 seconds until the alert light(s) turns off.
Have more questions? Submit a request