- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged. With the front of the unit facing forward, pull the lid towards you at the upper end as shown and remove the front cover.
- Remove the UltraHEPA™ and carbon/gas trap/VOC filters by lifting and pulling the tabs on both sides of the filters.
- Insert new UltraHEPA™ and carbon/gas trap/ VOC filters, then insert the bottom of the inlet grill first and then snap the upper part of the front cover back into position.
- To close the front cover, first, make sure the bottom hooks are properly in place before snapping it up to its upright and locked position.
- To reset your Change Filter alert press and hold the Auto and Dim buttons for 5 seconds until the alert light(s) turns off.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.