Note the pre-filter is attached to the outside of the UltraHEPA™ filter and cannot be removed. See below for cleaning instructions.
- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged. With the rear of the unit facing forward, pull the lid towards you at the upper end as shown and remove the rear cover.
- Remove the UltraHEPA™ and Carbon/VOC filters by pulling the tabs straight out on the top and bottom of the filters.
- Using the crevice tool, vacuum the outside of the UltraHEPA™ filter to remove large contaminants collected on the pre-filter.
- Install the UltraHEPA™ filter back into the AirDoctor AD1000 housing.
- Install the rear cover by first inserting the bottom hooks on the cover into the back housing before pushing the cover into the upright position on the AirDoctor housing.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.